By Rakesh Srivastava
Apoptosis, telephone Signaling, and Human ailments: Molecular Mechanisms, Volumes 1 and a pair of, current a concise synthesis of contemporary advancements within the figuring out of either mobilephone survival and apoptotic pathways. specific awareness is given to apoptosis in human ailments, akin to assorted sorts of melanoma. those accomplished volumes combine the main cutting edge and present findings. The members are on the vanguard of clinical discovery.
Read or Download Apoptosis, Cell Signaling, and Human Diseases: Molecular Mechanisms, Volume 2 PDF
Similar viral books
Supplies scientific scholars 500 questions, solutions, and factors to arrange for the microbiology component to the USMLE Step 1. the hot version contains many new questions within the two-step scientific layout to simulate the USMLE Step 1.
Neurovirology, the examine of viral an infection of the ner vous method, has developed on the interface of 3 of the main speedily unfolding fields of investigation-neurobiology, vi rology, and immunology. In all 3, expanding wisdom concerning the molecular constitution of floor receptors, how in tracellular messages are transmitted, and the way variety is regulated genetically is supplied, besides the innovations of molecular biology.
Crucial Human Virology is written for the undergraduate point with case stories built-in into every one bankruptcy. The constitution and class of viruses could be lined, in addition to virus transmission and virus replication techniques dependent upon kind of viral nucleic acid. numerous chapters will concentrate on amazing and recognizable viruses and the illnesses attributable to them, together with influenza, HIV, hepatitis viruses, poliovirus, herpesviruses, and rising and unsafe viruses.
- Chronic Infection, Chlamydia and Coronary Heart Disease (Developments in Cardiovascular Medicine)
- Concepts in Viral Pathogenesis
- Communicable Disease Control and Health Protection Handbook
- Viral Meningitis - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References
- Leprosy in China: A History (Studies of the Weatherhead East Asian Institute, Columbia University)
- Antiviral Methods and Protocols (Methods in Molecular Medicine)
Extra info for Apoptosis, Cell Signaling, and Human Diseases: Molecular Mechanisms, Volume 2
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 1978;83:542–549. 109. Rannels SR, Corbin JD. Two different intrachain cAMP binding sites of cAMP-dependent protein kinases. J Biol Chem 1980;255:7085–7088. 110. Cho-Chung YS. Commentary: site-selective 8-chloro-cyclic adenosine 3′,5′-monophosphate as a biologic modulator of cancer: restoration of normal control mechanisms. J Natl Cancer Inst 1989;81:982–987. 111. Ogreid D, Ekanger R, Suva RH, et al. Activation of protein kinase isozymes by cyclic nucleotide analogs used singly or in combination.
22. Corbin JD, Keely SL, Soderling TR, Park CR. Hormonal regulation of adenosine 3′,5′monophosphate-dependent protein kinase. Adv Cyclic Nucleotide Res 1975;5:265–279. 23. Hofman F, Beavo JA, Bechtel PJ, Krebs EG. Comparison of adenosine 3′,5′-monophosphate-dependent protein kinase from rabbit skeletal and bovine heart muscle. J Biol Chem 1975;250:7795–7801. 24. Rangel-Aldao R, Rosen OM. Mechanism of self-phosphorylation of adenosine 3′:5′monophosphate-depedent protein kinase from bovine cardiac muscle.
Srivastava RK, Srivastava AR, Park YG, Agrawal S, Cho-Chung YS. Antisense depletion of RIalpha subunit of protein kinase A induces apoptosis and growth arrest in human breast cancer cells. Breast Cancer Res Treat 1998;49:97–107. 152. Cho YS, Kim MK, Tan L, Srivastava R, Agrawal S, Cho-Chung YS. Protein kinase A RIα antisense inhibition of PC3M prostate cancer cell growth: Bcl-2 hyperphosphorylation, Bax up-regulation, and Bad-hypophosphorylation. Clin Cancer Res 2002;8:607–614. 153. Tortora G, Caputo R, Damiano V, et al.
Apoptosis, Cell Signaling, and Human Diseases: Molecular Mechanisms, Volume 2 by Rakesh Srivastava